Call for SUNDAY Specials
Call for SUNDAY Specials
CUSTOMER AGREEMENT AND POLICIES
Keep a copy for your records. You are Responsible for EVERYONE Knowing & Complying to these Policies. Also, by signing this contract, you are allowing PPB to bill your credit card for any and all balances of services, extra time and/or damages.
PPB agrees to provide the designated vehicle and a driver at the time, date, and location specified on the contract (additional hours upon availability). Additional time will be billed at the current hourly rate.
1. PPB may, but is not required to reschedule a reservation upon Customer’s request.
2. The Limousine Service Agreement will override any verbal agreements.
3. The following rules and regulations apply while in PPB vehicle. PPB may terminate the ride and the Agreement if ANY of the following rules are broken, or if PPB deems it necessary for safety reasons.
a. NO passenger whose been diagnosed/exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days
is allowed in any PPB vehicle
b. No smoking/vaping: All vehicles are smoke/vape free. Failure to comply will
result in a $250 cleaning fee automatically. NO Exceptions
c. NO sitting on the back of couches. No feet on or sitting on bars and or
d. NO throwing of items inside or outside the vehicle at anytime
e. NO reckless behavior i.e. fighting, wrestling, kicking, etc…
f. NO playing with Emergency Exits i.e. windows, hatches, or doors
g. NO adjusting or adjustments of stereo equipment i.e. CD player, amplifiers,
h. Drinking alcohol is permitted (ONLY in the BUSES, NOT in the Vans or OUTSIDE of the vehicles), but NO excessive drinking of alcoholic beverages, and NO Drinking by Minors
i. NO use or possession of illegal drugs or firearms
j. NO illegal activities of any nature or requests for illegal/unlawful driving
4. Customer is liable for any damage to PPB’s vehicle, including any costs incurred by PPB to clean an excessively dirty vehicle, replacement of stolen or broken items, or any loss of income due to negligence or carelessness caused by any member of the customer’s group or customer (examples of vehicle damages: smoking, burns, vomiting, scratches, broken/stolen glassware, stains, rips/tears, fighting, kicking windows/mirrors, food/gum issues, etc). Additional cleaning/repair charges will result in a $105.00/hr fee. Removal of bodily fluids either inside/outside of the vehicle will result in an additional $350 minimum fee. This will be added to the $105/hr cleaning/repair fee. All interior/exterior damages are the sole discretion of the driver. PPB is authorized to charge the guaranteeing credit card for the expenses regardless and in addition to any prior understanding agreements. If the guaranteeing credit card is not able to be charged for any reason, customer agrees to pay for the damages within 5 days from the event date. Customer agrees to pay for any collection expenses and/or attorney fees and costs associated with collection efforts.
5. Customer may not attach anything to the interior/exterior of the vehicle without prior permission from PPB.
6. PPB is not responsible for injuries sustained while Standing, Dancing, or Walking in a PPB moving vehicle.
7. PPB is not responsible for any personal injury or damage to any property, including any lost or stolen property. Customer is liable for any and all costs (including attorney fees and other court-related costs), damages or liabilities incurred by PPB due to Customer’s failure to follow the rules in this Agreement, negligence or willful misconduct, including any costs, damages or liabilities caused by the minor children of Customer.
8. You release PPB from all liability for unintentional exposure, harm or illness due to COVID-19 or like illnesses.
9. PPB reserves the right to use recording devices solely for security purposes during any event.
10. PPB will endeavor to reach all destinations as agreed but is not responsible for delays caused by Customer or other events outside of PPB’s reasonable control, such as weather, traffic, mechanical problems, or acts of God.
11. This Agreement is governed by Oregon law. Any disputes related to it may be submitted to court for resolution. The parties agree that Oregon courts will be the exclusive jurisdiction. The party prevailing at court is entitled to a sum for its reasonable attorney fees and other court-related costs, as determined by the court, in addition to any other relief granted.
12. PPB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE SERVICE WITHOUT ANY REFUND TO ANY PARTY OR PERSON(S) WHO VIOLATES ANY OF THESE RULES.